Hip-hop album reviews, downloads and more.

Thursday 12 July 2012

Top 5 Hip-Hop Releases of 2012 So Far


1. El-P - Cancer 4 Cure
2. Big K.R.I.T. - 4eva Na Day
3. Killer Mike - R.A.P Music
4. Madchild - The EP Collection
5. Childish Gambino - Royalty



This is more or less off the top of my head. I struggled to even find a 5th place spot. I don't absolutely love Royalty but it's a pretty good mixtape. Big K.R.I.T., Killer Mike, Madchild and El-P made the list very easily.  Check out all of these releases if you haven't already.
2012 doesn't seem to have nearly as many great releases as 2011.
I might update the list if I think of any other artists that have been forgotten.
Honorable mentions list will be updated as I think of them as well.

Honorable Mentions:
1. Tech N9ne - Klusterfuk ep

No comments:

Post a Comment